$75.00 – $299.00
Price includes shipping & handling for the U.S. and Canada. For other countries please contact us.
English/Spanish* Bilingual DVD
Intl. Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women – SALE!
*Also available upon request: Subtitled in FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, JAPANESE, Simplified MANDARIN. ITALIAN coming soon.
Sands of Silence Documentary Film on Sexual Violence and Sex-Trafficking
After a 15-year quest to expose the underworld of sex trafficking from Asia to the Americas, and inspired by the transformation of Mexican-American survivor Virginia Isaias whose life she follows, the filmmaker undertakes a soul-searching journey as she sets out to shatter the silence about sexual abuse in her own life.
A preview copy for institutions/organizations might be requested here for $20 which will be deducted from your final purchase.
English/Spanish Educational DVD Kit content:
* Our DIGITAL STREAMING LICENSE is available for an additional $100.
** Also available upon request: Subtitled in FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, JAPANESE, Simplified MANDARIN. ITALIAN coming soon.
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Languages: English, Spanish, Nepali
- ALL Regions – to be played on a NTSC DVD player or on a Region Free DVD player
- ORIGINAL VERSIONS:
- 86-min ENGLISH Version (English narration) with English subtitles – with ENGLISH CLOSED CAPTIONS
- 86-min SPANISH Version (Spanish narration) with Spanish subtitles
- 52-min ENGLISH Version (English narration) with English subtitles
- SELECTED SCENES (English version – Spanish subtitles optional)
- Eight selected 3-min scenes addressing topics such as: sex trafficking, sexual abuse denial, confronting denial, family-imposed silence, clergy abuse, living as the product of rape, forgiveness
DISCUSSION & RESOURCE GUIDE
- Color PDF (Free Download with Educational DVD purchase)
- B&W PDF for easy printing (Free Download with Educational DVD purchase)
PUBLIC PERFORMANCE LICENSE – It allows you to:
- Include the film in your library
- If you are an educational institution, make the film available to students, staff and faculty members for the purposes of research, education and any other non-commercial use
- If you are a non-profit, screen the film to your clients and stakeholders for the purposes of creating awareness and as a healing/empowerment tool, within the frame of your non-commercial activities.
- Hold a private, non-theatrical screening.
- NOTE: This license does NOT allow you to charge admission, or to sublicense, digitize or duplicate the film in any way.
- To get permission for any other type of usage, including using it as a fundraiser tool, please email us here.
If you need posters or postcards, please contact us here.
Your order will be shipped by UPS and you will receive an email alerting you. Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your order in the U.S. and Canada.
|You are a...||
University, Non-Profit, Public Library, High School, Community Organization, Prison